This page contains information to assist our customers with utilizing the Scheduling feature in RegScale. It describes what it is, why you would use it, the benefits, and provides instructions on getting started.
What is it?
The scheduling feature is used to provide an easy method to schedule recurring events such as:
- Data Calls
- Tasks (Corrective Actions)
It can be used to bulk schedule recurring items to reduce the amount of data entry required to build out a schedule.
Why would you use it?
There are many reasons to use this feature which include:
- Building out schedules
- Assigning recurring deadlines
What are the benefits?
This feature has multiple benefits for an organization; to include:
- Reduces data entry burden
- Avoid missing recurring deadlines
How do I use it?
Instructions for using this feature are provided below:
- Go to the form for the Assessment, Data Call, or Task module
- Click the recurring button in the toolbar
- Assign dates and frequency
- Click the button to schedule out the items
Updated 3 months ago