This page contains information to assist our customers with utilizing the Builder feature in RegScale. It describes what it is, why you would use it, the benefits, and provides instructions on getting started.
What is it?
The builder feature provides intuitive wizards to build compliance artifacts such as:
- Security Plans
- Supply Chain (Contracts)
It can be used to build compliance artifacts in a repeatable manner that provides quick time to value and repeatable quality.
Why would you use it?
There are many reasons to use this feature which include:
- Build artifacts in minutes from templates
- Consistently apply policies and profiles
- Improve requirement flow down
What are the benefits?
This feature has multiple benefits for an organization; to include:
- Less data entry
- Improved quality and consistency
- Faster time to value
- Consistency in requirement/control implementation
How do I use it?
Instructions for using this feature are provided below:
- Navigate to the form for Security Plans, Supply Chain, Policies, Projects, or Components
- Scroll down to the "Builder" section of the form
- Select the profile or policy to apply to the record
- Finish the builder wizard to create the compliance artifact
- Use the Visualize button to track progress of implementation of the controls/requirements
Updated 3 months ago