Atlasity provides support for integrating with Microsoft Teams. This is an optional feature which will allow RegScale's internal news feed to be sent to a user specified channel in MS Teams.
In order to configure MS Teams Integration, you must have the URL for the Team Channel you want the messages to post to. In order to do that, complete the following steps:
- Open MS Teams
- Create or Find the Channel You Want to Use - Navigate to the channel you want the messages to post to. We recommend creating a new channel for this. However, if you already have a channel you want to use, choose that one.
- Setup the Connector - Click the 3 dots next to the channel you want to use. Select "Connectors."
- Create the Webhook
- Choose Configure next to "Incoming Webhook"
- For the Name, type in
- Choose "Upload an Image". We recommend using the Atlasity Logo
- Click Create
- Obtain the URL - After a few seconds, this dialog box will show the URL to use. Copy this link. You will need this shortly.
- Click Done
In order to configure MS Teams Integration, you must be an Administrator. To get started, click your name in the top right corner and select "Setup". Click the "Integrations" tab on the left-hand side of the screen. Clicking the button should bring up the Integration form where you should complete the following fields:
NOTE Some of these fields may autofill due to a browser issue. Please ensure fields are blank that you want to be blank.
- Enable Slack - This is to enable Slack integration. Leave this unchecked if you just want to configure Teams. If you want to also configure Slack, see the documentation for Slack Integration.
- Slack Channel - This is used if you are configuring Slack integration. Leave this blank if you just want to configure Teams. If you want to also configure Slack, see the documentation for Slack Integration.
- Slack API Key - This is used if you are configuring Slack integration. Leave this blank if you just want to configure Teams. If you want to also configure Slack, see the documentation for Slack Integration.
- Enable Microsoft Teams - Enable the Microsoft Teams Integration
- Teams URL - Enter the URL for your Microsoft Teams channel (from above). If you click "Show password" underneath this field, it will unmask the value, so you can validate the URL.
Once configuration is done, click the "Save" button to complete the Teams configuration process.
To verify that everything is working correctly, simply click the "Send Test Message" button on the toolbar and verify that the test message shows in your Teams channel. See example below:
Updated 10 months ago