This page contains information to assist our customers with utilizing the eMASS Export features in RegScale. It describes what it is, why you would use it, the benefits, and provides instructions on getting started.
The eMASS Export feature is a useful way of extracting data from a RegScale Security Plan to a document in eMASS export.
There are many reasons to use this feature which include:
- Exporting data for external sharing
- Importing data into eMASS
This feature has multiple benefits for an organization; to include:
- Avoids locking you into our system for data analysis
- Leverages eMASS skill sets and knowledge
- Allows for easy reporting and analysis
Instructions for using this feature are provided below:
- eMASS POAMs Export (.xlsx) - An excel document of the POAMs associated with a Security Plan or Component in RegScale in eMASS format
- eMASS Ports and Protocols Export (.xlsx) - An excel document of the Ports and Protocols associated with Security Plan in RegScale in eMASS format
- eMASS SAP/SAR Export (.xlsx) - An excel document of the RegScale Security Plan in eMASS SAP/SAR format
NOTE: The data downloaded from a Security Plan in RegScale is a raw pull data with limited transformations. The data contained in the export is only as accurate as the data entered into RegScale.
Updated 6 months ago